[WEB4LIB] Re: browser differences

Joyce M. Latham latham1 at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 2 13:41:56 EDT 2002

Alright, I have a question here.  Last summer, and I realize things
change but ... when I was having trouble getting CSS to work you all
said I needed to use 4.01 Transitional... We *are* still looking at alot
of older browsers out there ... so, what should we be coding with?

Joyce

--
Joyce M. Latham
GSLIS -- University of Illinois