[WEB4LIB] Re: browser differences

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Fri Aug 2 13:20:54 EDT 2002

> Actually, it did give me the same "errors", they are all things to look at
> manually.  None of them are real errors.  Most are asking if the alt
> descriptions are appropriate and such.

We might be starting to drift off topic but ....

The W3C validator shows at least one invalid tag (EMBED), a mis-placed
NOSCRIPT, incorrect values for a few tag attributes, and several invalid
attributes for other tags.  The only mention of ALT was for the invalid
EMBED. [If you are using OBJECT anyway, why duplicate everything with
EMBED?]

Did DreamWeaver show all those errors?

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Information Technology Services Division,
  University of Saskatchewan