addressing redirects

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Thu Apr 25 16:40:10 EDT 2002

We have and internal 10.3.x.x private network.  The City has assigned
valid public addresses that allows external users to access the servers.

The problem is that on our web page we have been forced to create two
links (one for people inside the network and the other for people
outside the network) to access the same things (i.e. the library
catalog).  Our computers can go out to the Internet to get anything they
want, but they cannot come back in to locate our databases using the
public address.  They must use the 10.3.x.x address.

Is there any way around this so we can have one link that works for both
internal and external users.
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us