[WEB4LIB] PWB and javascript errors

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Apr 25 13:59:04 EDT 2002

Robert,

We do encounter these errors but not enough to be more than an occasional
nuisance. As I understand this problem, it's actually a problem with IE,
not PWB. PWB is just reflecting the error messages that IE is generating.
It would be nice to see the ability to suppress those errors. Mozilla has
an equally annoying problem in its inability to suppress error messages
generated by blocking of ad sites with a hosts file. PWB version 2 will be
able to suppress those errors.

One thought - did you try suppressing errors under IE's Advanced tab under
Internet Options?

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library