Redirects to home page

Yvonne Reynolds Reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
Thu Apr 25 09:13:54 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am hoping there is an easy way to do this.    We  are wanting to demo our website at a show.  The machine will be unattended and I am wanting to make sure that all pages will revert to the homepage if  no one activates a link for  3-5 mins.

The long way would be to put a redirect on every page of the site, but is there an easier way?   Can one prime a browser to "go home" if no activity takes place?   I know one can do this with kiosk applications, but perhaps they don't run regular browsers.

All suggestions most welcome.

Many thanks,
Yvonne

Yvonne Reynolds
Website Manager
National Botanical Institute
Kirstenbosch.
P/Bag x 7, Claremont 7735, South Africa
Tel +27 21 799 8712
Fax +27 762 0646
email: reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
http://www.nbi.ac.za
http://www.plantzafrica.com

The NBI accepts no liability for unauthorized use of its e-mail facility nor for corrupted or virus-infected messages.