[WEB4LIB] Links to PowerPoint Files

Pinkham, Lida LPinkham at plcmc.org
Wed Apr 10 10:12:24 EDT 2002

I found the answer to my own question and it is NOT the answer I wanted to
hear. Basically Microsoft knows it is a problem and doesn't have a fix for
it. They have a workaround, but not one that is doable for me. They want you
to change the "Browse in Same Window" option. Sure - who is going to go
around to 500 PCs and do that? See the article below...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q148897