FrontPage Forms

Jamane Yeager Jamane.Yeager at elon.edu
Mon Apr 8 10:59:04 EDT 2002

One day my forms were working the other it wasn't. when I checked the
html on my forms, it looks like the script has changed, but I didn't
change them. When send is clicked on the form this is what I get,
"The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please
check the URL to ensure that the path is correct."
This is what all of my forms look like in html. Does anyone know what
happened and can I fix it right away?
<FORM ACTION="/computers/email.asp" METHOD="GET">
Your help would be truly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Jamane Yeager
Email: Jamane.Yeager at elon.edu
Reference/Electronic Resource Librarian
Elon University