[WEB4LIB] PDF printing problems,

Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Mon Apr 1 11:10:26 EST 2002

.--
   I often have trouble printing, or reading, .pdf documents.  That's
   because
   the spacing of letters is messed up.
   I suppose others could have a similar problem, but with different
   spacing.
   I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.x, I think.  Any suggestions
   --

Suggestion: Download a more recent version of Acrobat Reader--currently 5.
That should solve your problems.

Version 3 is, after all, two versions back, and I know there are
substantial gaps in its type handling as compared to 4 and 5.

(Whenever someone's had trouble with my own PDF documents, downloading a
more current Reader has solved them--for those willing to actually solve
problems rather than complaining about them, that is.)

-walt crawford-