[WEB4LIB] Need Concise Computer Term Glossary

Julia Schult jschult at elmira.edu
Wed Sep 5 14:48:52 EDT 2001

If anyone is ever looking for any online dictionary, I recommend your first
stop be:
http://www.yourdictionary.com/

This used to be called "The Index of On-line Dictionaries", and is an
outstanding example of a reference tool on the web.

For the particular need you mention, click on Specialty dictionaries, then
Computing (or Internet).
They list the Webopedia and other well respected online computer
dictionaries.

---Julia E. Schult
Access/Electronic Services Librarian
Elmira College