Female roommate wanted for Internet Librarian conference in November

juliewullner juliew at rpls.lib.il.us
Tue Sep 18 16:36:20 EDT 2001

Hi--I am hoping to go to the Internet Librarian conference in Pasadena CA on
November 6-8.  Hopefully, I can get a flight reservation OK.  Are there any
women going who might want a roommate to save money?  I am going to request
the Sheraton hotel as my first choice.  I'm not sure if I'm staying 3 or 4
nights yet.  Definitely November 5-7 and maybe the 8th if I don't fly back
that night.  Please let me know soon if you're interested.

Thanks, Julie

Julie Wullner
Electronic Resources Librarian
Lincoln Library