What You Did

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Sat Sep 15 01:52:19 EDT 2001

For an upcoming article, I would like to hear from librarians about
their experiences with the Internet this week.

Vignettes of patrons seeking information about the disaster, experiences
with slow-downs or information overloads, etc.--all are welcome.  Input
from catalogers, automation support staff, and others who played a role
in bringing info to the people also encouraged.  If I get too much for
this article, which is ca. 800 words, I'll put the rest in an online
essay on my personal Web site.

Deadline for submissions is Thursday, September 20.  Please email me
directly at kgs at bluehighways.com

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com