[WEB4LIB] RE: NS4 page problem

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Sep 14 11:37:29 EDT 2001

Michael,

Actually, I'm amazed that any CSS works in Netscape 4.x.  The descriptions
of the development of CSS in Netscape 4.x makes me thing that what does
work is just by dumb luck.  That's why I don't even try coding in CSS for
Netscape 4.x.  They get plain pages and I hope they will upgrade soon.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI