[WEB4LIB] Fwd: Newsletter: September 11 Tragedy

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri Sep 14 09:52:35 EDT 2001

> I thought the list might find these links useful. He
> has articles on the How Stuff Works site that pertain
> to the tragedy.

I have been constantly updating my resources page for the past several days.
The HowStuffWorks links and many other ready reference facts have been
listed. The page also includes images of newspaper front pages from the past
several days.

http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/wtc.html

Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
WWW Library Directory @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.
Stop those X10 ads 'till 2009 - click on
http://www.x10.com/home/optout.cgi?DAY=3000