web based e-mail ( email ) in Russian or other foreign languages

Josh Kuperman josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us
Fri Sep 28 16:19:31 EDT 2001

Does anyone maintain a list of web based e-mail providers, who provide
services including instructions in Russian and other foreign (to me)
languages?

I have found that e.g. HotMail provides French, Italian, Spanish, and
a few other Western European Languages and that there are various
pobox sites like www.pobox.sk or www.pobox.ru. Though I can only
assume that the Russian pobox site is a commercial web based email
service the same as www.pobox.com. I don't read Russian so I can't
tell..

So perhaps I should be asking for a list in English on sites that
provide free web based email organized by supported languages and how
to find the instructions in both English and the supported languages.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us