[WEB4LIB] Re: Searchable database of Marc records of CD's and

Don Hamilton dhamilto at wlu.ca
Fri Sep 28 14:40:06 EDT 2001

Thanks to all who pointed out Gracenote/cddb.

Now the question for the library world, as defined by members of web4lib....
If someone built a (free) program such that inserting a CD would result in a
marc record for said cd, based on what's in the cddb database,  somewhere on
your computer, would such a program be used?

Don (take your time considering an answer, I'm going golfing now and
wouldn't start developing til Monday in any case) Hamilton