[WEB4LIB] Re: "As TV didn't destroy radio, eBooks can exist w ith print"

cruby cruby at micron.com
Wed Sep 26 10:07:17 EDT 2001

Careful, Dan!  This was on the newjour list today:

8-Track Heaven

http://www.8trackheaven.com/index2.html

A webzine devoted to 8-track tapes and other obsolete audio technology.

Available in HTML format.

Contact: Abigail Lavine
Email: abbot at pobox.com

I guess everyone needs a hobby or to collect something.  E-Books just might
be added to that list some day!