[WEB4LIB] Re: What libraries can do to help

Blake Carver carver.50 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 12 13:25:53 EDT 2001

To: danny at calafia.com Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Re: What libraries can do to help
I have yet to see anything on the Libraries and Librarians that were
located in the WTC, has anyone spotted anything?
I googled a few libraries, but it seems there must be more.
Has anyone heard from Librarians that worked in the building?
--American Merchant Marine Library Assn, (212) 775-1038, 1 World Trade Ctr,
New York, NY 10048
--The Kompass Library One World Trade Center Suite 7701
--Journal of Commerce Library 2 World Trade Center, 27th floor
--New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) [I think had one]
-- AMER MERCHANT MARINE LIBRARY 1 WORLD TRADE CTR # 2161

-Blake