[WEB4LIB] Re: What libraries can do to help

gwasdin at nypl.org gwasdin at nypl.org
Wed Sep 12 12:30:55 EDT 2001

I was just across the street at one of our NYPL branch libraries, and they
were quite full.  Several patrons said they were so relieved to just have
the building open and available to them.....said it made them feel safe.

Gary

Gary A. Wasdin
Training Coordinator
The New York Public Library
Humanities and Social Sciences Library
New York, NY  10018-2788
212-930-9284
gwasdin at nypl.org

                    Tara Calishain
                    <calumet at Mindsprin       To:     Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at webjunction.org>
                    g.com>                   cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [WEB4LIB] Re: What libraries can do to help
                    web4lib at sunsite.be
                    rkeley.edu

                    09/12/2001 11:40
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    calumet

At 11:20 AM 9/12/2001, Drew, Bill wrote:
>I have been trying to think how libraries might help their user
communities
>information resources I have found or that have been sent to me.  I
started
>with links from the Tourbus service sent to me by Jo Anne Ellis of SUNY
ESF
>at Syracuse University.  I am then adding others as I find them.
>The URL is: http://www.morrisville.edu/library/timely.html

I am also maintaining a resource list at http://www.researchbuzz.com .

Tara