[WEB4LIB] Re: Time Limit Software

Skau, Adele ASkau at ci.glendale.ca.us
Thu Sep 6 19:55:06 EDT 2001

We, too, at Glendale Public Library are looking into the same thing. I've
seen a couple of different products, and am looking into another on 9/13/01
at Long Beach Public Library. At the moment I'm coming to you from home, so
as soon as I get back to work (tomorrow) I will send you the info I have for
the systems we've looked into.