[WEB4LIB] RE: Learning curve: HTML or WYSIWYG

Ellen Andes EAndes at rbc.edu
Mon Oct 29 17:03:56 EST 2001

Several years ago I went to a workshop on HTML (I had no experience at all
with Web pages) and I was really overwhelmed. (In retrospect I think the
workshop tried to cover too much in a short period of time). When I started
my current job someone showed me how to use Netscape Composer.  After using
that for a short while I wanted to know about HTML and taught myself enough
so that I can do some coding and can troubleshoot coding in FrontPage which
is what I now use.  So I think to some extent it may also depend on the
experience of the people you will be teaching.  Ellen