javascript window

Shutt, Michelle Miller mmshutt at richland.lib.sc.us
Fri Oct 12 11:45:46 EDT 2001

We are getting ready to put up a survey on our web site to get some user
feedback on usability and satisfaction. Instead of just having a link on our
home page, I'd like to have a separate javascript window that pops up with
the request and link to the survey page. I found a script at
http://javascript.internet.com/page-details/top-window.html that does this,
but I'd like to go a bit farther - In order to get a more random sample, I'd
like to have the window appear only at random times, rather than for every
visit to our home page. I don't know javascript - is there any way to do
this or any script that someone would be willing to share?

Thanks -any advice would be appreciated!

Michelle C. Miller Shutt
Technology Support Librarian II
Richland County Public Library
2001 Library of the Year