[WEB4LIB] When is IP filtering NOT IP filtering?

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Tue Oct 2 11:07:17 EDT 2001

You should inform your salesperson that

1. The all-knowing web4lib community has assessed the situation and
has agreed that this setup would be a funny joke if it weren't true.

2. He won't be seeing a cent until it's fixed.

3. If he can't fix it, then surely the Director of National Register
Publishing will be eager to hear about the situation. Their number is
(800) 521-8110, and they have friendly receptionists answering the
phone.

4. There are hacks around it, but libraries shouldn't have to bear
their added expense.

Eric

--
Eric Hellman