[WEB4LIB] unicode obfuscated signatures

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Tue Oct 30 12:29:31 EST 2001

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Eric Hellman wrote:

> At 8:01 AM -0800 10/30/01, Thomas Dowling wrote:
> >
> >☮
> >Thomas Dowling
>
> Peace. I have a great affection for the Unicode book. Where else do
> you find Peace separating the Hammer and Sickle (☭) from Yin
> Yang (☯)?
>
> Does this actually display for anyone?

Your message format (MIME type) is plain text, so I would not expect the
Unicode to display, as indeed it does not. I no longer have a copy of Thomas's
email to see how his went out. But I seem to recall seeing some curious
characters display. Thomas, if you'll post again with this, I'd like to take a
look.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com