[WEB4LIB] RE: Late Binding/Dynamic Linking (Was: NYT Article: Po

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Fri Oct 26 12:51:27 EDT 2001

At 7:43 AM -0700 10/26/01, Drew, Bill wrote:
>Eric has some good points but I wish he had stated at the beginning of his
>message that he works for a company that sell dynamic linking technology.
>
>Wilfred (Bill) Drew

Thanks Bill !

Note to Web4Lib readers-

If you find me in a debate with anti-dynamic-linking zealots, you
should thoroughly discount whatever I say by bearing in mind that I
work for a company that develops dynamic linking technology. I am
also a Java partisan, and similar disclaimers should apply.

I've learned so much from the Web4Lib list, which is why I try to
continue to participate and contribute even as my life gets busier
and busier. I didn't put in a disclaimer here because we don't have a
product directly related to the discussion.

Eric