The Scout Report is alive and well

David Sleasman sleasman at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:19:41 EDT 2001

The Internet Scout Project is now at http://scout.cs.wisc.edu. Visit us
there to read the Report, subscribe, read our Weblog, find out about
research activities, or search the Scout Archives. The Scout Report is
easily accessed our main page or at
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/report/sr/current/.

The Scout Report is the flagship publication of the Internet Scout Project.
Published every Friday since 1994, it provides a fast, convenient way to
stay informed of valuable resources on the Internet. Our team of
professional librarians and subject matter experts select, research, and
annotate each resource.

The Scout Report Signpost research project was the Internet Scout Project's
first attempt to catalog and make searchable the Internet resources from
the Scout Report publications. When the Signpost project ended, the
Internet Scout Project replaced it with Scout Report Archives. The Scout
Report Archives (http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/archives/) is a searchable and
browseable database to over seven years' worth of the Scout Report and
subject-specific Scout Reports.

Any questions, please feel free to email me.

David Sleasman
Internet Scout Project
Dept. of Computer Sciences
Univerisity of Wisconsin-Madison