Fortres problem

Catherine Buck Morgan catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Thu Oct 4 13:12:17 EDT 2001

I'm trying to configure Fortres 4.0 on a WIN98 machine to run the 1990
census cd. However, I'm now getting a dialog box, Close running copy of
Fortres, when I exit the Fortres setup. So far, neither yes nor no is
the correct answer! Either one I select disables Fortres. I've made
certain that the "disable security" box is not checked when I save and
exit.

I can't find anything in the documentation or FAQs that talks about this
nasty little box. Before I contact tech support, I was wondering if
anyone out in Web4Lib land can help. And if someone out there is running
the census cd on a Fortres machine, how'd you get it to run?

Thanks,
Catherine.
--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Automation Librarian
EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Phone: 803.734.8651 Fax 803.734.4757
Home page: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/
Web catalog: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/scslweb/welcome.html

The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.