Awareness of Virtual Services

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Sat Nov 3 14:40:25 EST 2001

Hello All,

I've been tasked with finding out/measuring our customers "Awareness of our
Virtual Services" aka Do library customers know that they can renew/request
a book via our online catalog, do they know they can use EbscoHost to search
thousands of magazine/journal titles...

I'm assuming I'm going to be doing some type of survey in the very near
future, but before I start putting it together I was wondering if anyone
knows of or has done a survey like this in the past. I'd be grateful for any
tips/insights/help that anyone can offer.

Thanks in advance, Steve

-------------------------------------
Steve Garwood
Customer Education Librarian
Camden County Library System
203 Laurel Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)772-1636 x3320 Fax:(856)772-6128
sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.stevegarwood.com

"I did nothing all day and it was everything I thought it would be" --
Office Space (Movie)