Favor Needed

Edward Spodick, HKUST Library, 2358-6743 lbspodic at ust.hk
Wed Nov 14 22:56:33 EST 2001

Thank you to those who assisted in getting our message to CDL/Melvyl.  Our two technical staff divisions are now in direct communication.  Interestingly, their site is also unable to reach ours, so we are e-mailing through an account at a 3rd site.  Eventually the problem will be identified and corrected.

Thanks again!

-Edward Spodick, Systems Librarian
 Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
 lbspodic at ust.hk

--- begin forwarded text
Could someone whose access to Melvyl is still working please forward this message to domaintech at ucop.edu ?  Our servers refuse to send email to them, since their entries in Hong Kong domain name servers disappeared about 10 days ago.

Thanks for your help!

 lbspodic at ust.hk
--- end forwarded text