[WEB4LIB] screen capture help

Araby Greene araby at unr.edu
Wed Nov 14 12:40:51 EST 2001

"Snag-It" can "auto-scroll" an entire page, so it captures the parts that
are below the fold on the initial screen. Free trial (shareware) download at
http://www.techsmith.com/   About $39 to register. The software has lots of
nice options for resolution and color management. I use Paint Shop Pro for
most captures, but Snag-It is better for long web pages where you want to
get the whole thing in one go.

Hope this is what you meant by "entire Web pages."

Araby Greene
araby at unr.edu
Web Development Librarian
Getchell Library/322