Projector

Lelia Nichols lnichols at victoria.lib.tx.us
Thu Nov 15 12:33:51 EST 2001

I am in the process of researching projectors for a new portable wireless lab that we have slated for the future.  We are currently using a viewsonic pj875 in our Gates computer lab, and don't have any complaints with it.  The view sonic is the 9" stand up model.  I was thinking more the laid down version for portablility.  Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on a projector that would best suit a portable lab in conjuction with laptops.  Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Lelia A. Nichols
Senior Computer Lab Assistant
Victoria Public Library
361-572-6867