[WEB4LIB] Question about Turnitin.com

Swanson, Troy Swanson at moraine.cc.il.us
Fri Nov 30 16:49:35 EST 2001

We are considering the same.  Please post findings to the list if possible.

Also, our library has some concerns about violating student's intellectual
property rights by submitting papers to Turnitin.com, since these papers are
stored in a public database.  I was wondering if anyone has tackled this
issue.

Thanks
Troy

-----