[WEB4LIB] Community Projects

Michelle Rempel mrempel at gppl.ab.ca
Fri Nov 30 15:42:59 EST 2001

Thanks to everyone who has responded.  You've provided me with some great
information.  Has anyone done something a bit more local - say a
partnership between municipal government, local colleges and universities
and the public library system?  For the people that have done "community
portals" do you have competing portals created by businesses for your state
or city?

Michelle