[WEB4LIB] SMS and push technology

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Thu Nov 29 12:28:06 EST 2001

I was asked to summarize the the list so here it is.  I had one response
saying their college technical support uses a product called VNC.
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

I had one other response saying they had installed Microsoft Systems
Management Software, but did not have it fully configured.

I was hoping for more options so I will continue looking.

--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us