Disturbing News

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Nov 19 12:15:22 EST 2001

The whole idea that we need to give up any rights at all and destroy any
information at all runs against my grain.  The recent call to take down all
floor plans and descriptions of public buildings recently for security
reasons is just as absurd.

The news this morning talked about King George II 's new proclamation
changing the rules on access to presidential papers for reasons of national
security.  The decision allowing secret trials and the unlimited detention
of foreigners by the INS is even more insidious.  If this keeps up Osama and
crew will have won the war even if they lose the battle.

Bill Drew