[WEB4LIB] Library Intranets

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Tue Nov 13 14:59:39 EST 2001

I believe you will find useful links in the Tech Note I wrote
for PLA at
http://www.pla.org/technotes/intranet.html
GraceAnne DeCandido

Carole Noble wrote on 13 Nov 2001, about [WEB4LIB] Library Intranets

> We are considering creating an intranet for library staff
> and would like to have a look at  intranets designed by
> other libraries.  Does anyone have or know of an intranet
> that we would be able to have a look at?
>
> Carole Noble

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

Writing is exciting, and baseball is like writing.
You can never tell with either how it will go.
Marianne Moore