[WEB4LIB] Virus on Library cdrom? NO.

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Thu Nov 8 09:18:37 EST 2001

Always remember to never use always or never.  Unless, of course, you really
have to.

But in this case, it does not seem reasonable.  The worm, if there were one,
came from else where.  More likely, the repair person messed it up.  I have
managed to mess up a registry to the point that I had to reformat the drive.

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)
CDRH - FDA