[WEB4LIB] domain name renewal

Jodi Thomson jodi at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Nov 5 17:49:23 EST 2001

My suggestion would be to contact Network Solutions to find out. Verisign is
also listed on InterNIC's website at http://www.internic.com/whois.html

Jodi W. Thomson (Mr) A+, MCP - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi at waikato.ac.nz

"Sorry, my brain won't engage without a coffee klatch"