[WEB4LIB] Re: IE and pdf

stephanie spearman razl00 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 11:39:01 EDT 2001

We had a problem with pdfs when I completely disabled
all Active X controls. That was several months ago. I
had to give the users back some control in order to
use IRS forms. I plan to look into this someday to see
if that really was the problem or something else.
Anyway, putting back some control worked.

Stephanie Spearman
Electronic Services Librarian
NGRL