[WEB4LIB] Acrobat document - print disabled

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Mon May 21 21:21:17 EDT 2001

IIRC there is an app call xpdf that makes its source code freely available.
Although this app honours PDF printing functionality restrictions, etc.,
I am given to understand that it would not be *too* difficult to modify
the source code to bypass these restrictions.

That's about all I know at the moment  =)

Raymond