DeepFreeze-Professional Version

Lim, Poh Kim lim at smccd.net
Wed May 16 21:29:01 EDT 2001

Hi all,
We wonder if anyone in this group is using the Professional verion of
DeepFreeze to schedule tasks, and what is your experience with this
software. We bought a copy from Hyper Technology, but it has not been
working right. We loaded the software on our PCs and scheduled for the PCs
to download the latest McAFee files from the Web every  Friday at 4 p.m. But
the software has been turning off the PCs at random time on random days, and
it shuts down the PCs twice each time. This is driving our staff crazy
because each time the PCs reboots themselves we have to go around and hit
the enter key on each PC for them to really turn on. We are at the point of
giving up, but I thought perhaps someone who has better experience  with
this software can help us.

Kim Lim
Skyline College Library