[WEB4LIB] RE: academic web administration

Chan, Ian iachan at sccd.ctc.edu
Mon May 14 17:57:06 EDT 2001

A thought occurred to me while reading the responses to this topic:
How many libraries out there are tracking hits/traffic to their web pages?
And has anyone been comparing these numbers as a percentage of overall
traffic for their parent institution?

Ian Chan
Librarian , Seattle Central Community College
http://www.sccd.ctc.edu/~cclib/
http://www.seattlecentral.org/faculty/iachan/