weird "submit" button display

Anna Loan-Wilsey Anna_Wilsey at tamu-commerce.edu
Mon May 14 16:50:25 EDT 2001

Hi,

I looked in the archives and couldn't find anything like what I'm
experiencing. I have one PC that displays what looks like a symbolic font
(boxes,backslashes,etc) on all of the "gray" submit buttons through my web
catalog. It only happens in IE and as far as I can tell, only on the one
PC.  I have seen the display on other web pages besides our web catalog but
not all submit buttons display this way. I have tried everything I can
think of including upgrading IE to 5.5 SP1. Anyone have any ideas? I'm
stumped!

Thanks in advance,

Anna Loan-Wilsey
Systems Librarian