[WEB4LIB] layers in Javascript with IE and Netscape

Thomas M G Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu May 10 09:49:23 EDT 2001

For regular info and examples of JavaScript you may want to subscribe to the
enewsletter form ITWorld -

JAVASCRIPT --- May 01, 2001
Published by ITworld.com -- changing the way you view IT
http://www.itworld.com/newsletters

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE
Please click on the link below to modify your subscription, unsubscribe,
or change your email address:

http://itw.itworld.com/Change-Remove/a14724a76096245a12

Thomas

  Use The Help Desk at http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help
                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 2797

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine