[WEB4LIB] Re: .wav files

Chris Deweese chrisd at lcls.org
Tue May 8 13:34:33 EDT 2001

There are restore programs and devices.  Our system started using the Centurion Guard.  It is a hardware device that is plugged onto a floppy cable.  The centurion uses a partition on the hard drive to save any changes/files the user creates.  Then once the machine is rebooted the changes and files are gone.  Pretty nice, but not cheap.  Fortres sells some software that does the same thing.  I have not tried the software but I was the "tester" here for the Centurion.  It blocked a format c: and Fdisk.  Pretty impressive.

Chris D