No subject

Victoria Woodworth-Lynas victoriawl at guigne.com
Wed May 2 10:33:57 EDT 2001

My name is Victoria Woodworth-Lynas.  I am an employee with Guigne
Technologies Ltd, in Newfoundland, Canada.  Our company is endeavoring to
create its own digital library for our intranet.  I am looking for any
information you may be able to give me pertaining to automation, technology,
facilities, personnel, security, policies and procedures.  I am also looking
for types of software available when creating such a library.  Any
information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I hope to hear
from you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much,
Victoria Woodworth-Lynas
victoriawl at guigne.com