Job Announcement for LLSAP Coordinator

Paul Mills mills at htls.lib.il.us
Tue May 1 17:32:00 EDT 2001

Please pardon me as this announcement has been/will be posted to multiple
listservs. . . .

The Heritage Trail Library System in Shorewood, IL is seeking an LLSAP
(Local Library System Automation Plan) Coordinator.  Our consortium consists
of 38 libraries, primarily public and school, and we currently utilize the
Geac PLUS software.

Responsibilities of the position include the overall operation and
development of the LLSAP in all aspects and the supervision and training of
the LLSAP staff.

Qualifications include a minimum of two years of original cataloging
experience and a minimum of two years operating an integrated library
system.  An ALA accredited MLS strongly preferred or Bachelor's Degree in
computer or information science.  A working knowledge of OCLC, MARC and
cataloging principles and practices, self motivated and able to work as a
team member are required.

The salary range for this position is $31,900 - $47,850 DOQ.  HTLS offers an
excellent benefits package.

Heritage Trail Library System is an equal opportunity employer.

Please send a letter of application, resume and 3 references to:

Shirley Grasty
Executive Secretary
Heritage Trail Library System
405 Earl Road