[WEB4LIB] Javascript or CSS question?

Chris Deweese chrisd at lcls.org
Fri May 4 16:15:40 EDT 2001

Could you make it a .js and just include it everywhere you want it?  I myself just gave in and went with the SSI model to save myself some time :) We have a pulldown menu that appears on ours and I am still contemplating making it a .js file but I'm not exactly sure how those work.  Most of my experience is with HTML and ASP + Access.  So I'm new into the JS world.

Chris Deweese
Webmaster
Lewis & Clark Library System
http://www.lcls.lib.il.us/