[WEB4LIB] Setting default telnet client in IE5.5

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Fri May 11 09:49:24 EDT 2001

DL> In older versions of IE there was a setting for your choice of default
DL> telnet client.  That doesn't seem to exist in IE5.5.  How can we set
DL> this?  Registry hacks acceptable, but not preferred.

Thanks to all for the information answering our question.  The three
of us here all said "well, duuuuhhhhh.....we know that" when we read
the multitude of replies both on and off list.  We can only attribute
our "senior moments" to being elderly and it being the last day of
finals of a rough semester.

Thanks again,

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA