[WEB4LIB] Ebook bibliography

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Fri Mar 30 16:57:52 EST 2001

And linked to the PLA tech note I just mentioned is

http://www.shylibrarian.com/ebooks/10articles.htm

a baker's dozen, actually, of good articles, regularly updated.
GraceAnne

Garwood, Steve sent an e-note on 30 Mar 01, about [WEB4LIB] Ebook bibliography

> A few months back, I though I remembered someone on this
> list creating an ebook "bibliography".
>
> I searched the archives and didn't find anything.
>
> Is there anyone on this list who has a good bib on things
> related to ebooks? any aspect, I'm putting one together for
> a conference and all suggestions will be helpful.
>
> steve
>
> -------------------------------------
> Steve Garwood
> Customer Education Librarian
> Camden County Library System
> 203 Laurel Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
> (856)772-1636 x3320 Fax:(856)772-6128
> sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
> http://www.camden.lib.nj.us
> http://www.stevegarwood.com
>
> "L-I-V-E...else ya got nothing to talk about in the locker
> room"  - Harold & Maude (Movie)

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

the net is just like everywhere else, only more so.