[WEB4LIB] Pop Up pages

HTheyer htheyer at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 24 11:01:04 EST 2001

Think carefully about why you want a pop-up window.  They are very annoying
unless they are needed for some technical or information reason.  I find
Amazon's new pop-up boxes annoying to the extreme, now to the point that
Amazon has been bumped way down my "list" of resources to check.  Many
people may have pop-up windows disabled because they tend to be ads.

Hillary Theyer